So, you’ve been following our Kickstarter campaign and you’re ready to back us?
But you’re a total Kickstarter newbie and the website is well, a bit intimidating. No sweat…it was for me at first, as well.
Here’s the simple 6 step method to become a backer on Kickstarter:
- create a login with Kickstarter. Don’t worry, it’s not scary…just login here and within 2 clicks, you’re in.
- search for: APPRENTICE PROGRAM —> and you will find our campaign in the “technology~web” category
- click on “BACK THIS PROJECT” button on top right
- choose the reward level that suits you (on the far right, scroll down to see the full list of awesomeness)
- enter in your payment details (credit cards, folks…not checks, not carrier pigeons carrying checks)
- viola! you’re a backer.
It’s really that simple.
The clock is ticking.
We must raise 10k USD by Thursday, Feb 11, 2016 or we don’t get a penny.
With your help, here’s how we’re doing so far:
So, whether you’re:
- an entrepreneur/friend/family member who believes in Mary and the team
- or a mentor who loves the concept and wants to use the product to train your own interns
- or a student who believes in our mission to STOP horrible internships…
…we thank you.
Seriously. Without you, none of this would be possible. As a small business attempting to revolutionize internships GLOBALLY, this is no small feat. Your financial support helps us kickstart things with a little cash and get it off the ground.
We are the right people for the job. With the right solution to fix a massive problem.